More Services

NEWS

NEWS

I didn’t spend a dime in Promoting ‘Dorrobucci’ - Don Jazzy

 
Massive award winning Track ‘Dorrobucci‘ Prod. By Don Jazzy led Mavin records was
released on May 1, 2014. The official video has had over 11 million YouTube views as at July 23, 2014 that was then & it’s safe to say the song was and probably still one of the biggest in Africa in the last one year.

 Interestingly, not one dime was spent to promote it. Don Jazzy made the exclusive revelation to NET saying he didn’t spend a dime to promote the song. In his words, "I think Dorrobucci is the least promoted song in the history of mankind. Apart from the fact that I was doing Instagram and twitter posts, I didn’t print promo cds; I didn’t go to radio or TV for promo. We just dropped the song online and we were joking about it on Instagram and from there it became very big and we have made a lot of money from the song (lols)".  

 More on His Saying: ‘My method may not the right method but for now it’s working, I am happy, my fans are happy’.  Thanks to Jah!!!

Drop Your Comments Below…


I didn’t spend a dime in Promoting ‘Dorrobucci’ - Don Jazzy I didn’t spend a dime in Promoting ‘Dorrobucci’ - Don Jazzy Reviewed by Broonzysound on 01:55 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.