More Services

NEWS

NEWS

Throwback street prayer song: Amen - Joevan + Visuals anticipation


JoeVan a.k.a TMA finest, and Adamawa’s Most Celebrated Singer.
T.M.A finest who dropped a song titled #Amen. The song has turn into an Anthem, and finally fans referred the song as street prayer song. E.g “I know say one day I go blow, and I know say I go buy motor, help me say Amen”.

This song is really on point, if you don’t have Amen by JoeVan mehn you’re missing alot.
The visual of Amen is set, keep your fingers cross and wait cos amen video is on trend. 
The visual was directed by the extraordinary _Ibrahim Jika (IBJ FILMS), the same director that shoot Showcase by Dj Broonzy

In the waiting process of visuals, you might wish to download Amen audio below.

  
Throwback street prayer song: Amen - Joevan + Visuals anticipation  Throwback street prayer song: Amen - Joevan + Visuals anticipation Reviewed by Broonzysound on 05:09 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.